Friday, April 29, 2011

Some NestCam Updates + Some New Ones

The Duke Farms Bald Eagles in New Jersey: 2 chicks hatched second week in April.


Live Video streaming by Ustream

The Decorah Eagles in Iowa: 3 chicks hatched the first week in April.


Webcam chat at Ustream

The Michigan Peregrine Falcons: still waiting!

Free live streaming by Ustream

Storks in Lithuania:

Live Videos by Ustream

Blue & Yellow Macaws in the Netherlands

Streaming Video by Ustream.TV

Channel Island Allen Hummingbird in Calfornia: 1 baby hatched, 1 egg waiting.

Streaming live video by Ustream

Eastern Bluebird in PA with 5 eggs

Live Streaming by Ustream.TV

I had some other things I was thinking about posting today, but then I realized I haven't been checking out the nestcams. Last Friday was the last time I looked and I couldn't believe how big the eagle chicks had gotten so quick. Each nestcam has the direct link back to the bird's actual site. There are still so many more nestcams to check out. I really like watching the hummers....it's scary when momma sticks that long beak of hers right down the tiny baby's throat. For the life of me I can't believe she isn't impaling the little thing!

Hope today finds you all safe and your homes intact. To all those who are suffering the effects of all this crazy weather, my prayers are with you.

2 comments:

Casa Mariposa said...

I love nest cams! Great idea! I wonder if birds find us as interesting as we find them? :o)

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
rachat prĂȘts aussi Rachat De Credit pour locataire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...