Friday, May 6, 2011

Manny: The Mole Patrol Master









Happy beautiful Friday folks! It is a gorgeous day in here in Jersey (finally!). I am half way through finals in school, so this is just going to be short & sweet,  just like my favorite four legged buddy: Manny. Seems Mr. Man noticed some strange lumps in the yard that alerted him to the posibility that those wierd little mice things have moved back to the property. Manny finds moles & toads to be extremely entertaining, and since this little infestation is far, far away from any of my gardens, I am perfectly fine with him tearing & digging away. Manny will sit, guard, dig, and root around with his nose in the dirt for hours on end, waiting to catch one of his itty bitty playmates. Can't say that the little critters feel appreciated by his fondness for them, but hell, you can't please everybody, huh?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Good boy, Manny! Get those darn moles out of there! What a good Mole Patrol Master he is. (Happy Mother's Day to you, too.)

Ali said...

Ooo I want to see a mole. Can you take a photo of one?

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

oh my! good boy manny! I have a grand dog that hates the neighbors cats and squirrels, but he has yet to "smell" one of the gazillion moles in the yard!
gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...