Friday, March 4, 2011

The Most Loveliest Red Breasts I Have Ever Seen!


That's right....BIG, RED & BEEEEEEEEAUTIIIIIIIIIIIIIFUL!!!



My infatuation with snow is officially over for this year. I am SOOOOO done.




Seriously you pervs, what were you expecting?????? No worries, I'm so giddy and deliriously happy to finally see some Robins that I don't care!! *SIGH*.......FINALLY they are here, I was beginning to think Spring was going to pass us by, a scary thought that would shatter my soul for sure.
I love all the seasons. But mostly I love them because when I'm about tired and/or bored of them, they change. I thrive on diversity and this cold weather lagging on is having a most distressful affect on my cheery persona.
Of course if my husband reads this he will most likely start to gag uncontrollably....

               SPRING!!!!   IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!     




               


  

4 comments:

Ali said...

Hee hee, if there were no photo accompanying this post on my dashboard I would have been slightly worried about what I'd signed up to. But you are right, lovely lovely!

Casa Mariposa said...

When I saw the title of your post I knew it was about robins! I saw a few in my garden, too. They are definitely a welcome sight after a long cold winter.

lifeshighway said...

The robins are looking sassy, so Spring is just around the bend.

Karen said...

Since we are both avid fans of Along Life's Highway, I was a little apprehensive of what I would find in this post, lol! The robin photos are so gorgeous. I haven't seen any yet, but we did get some more snow today...and you're right, it's getting old. Fast.

Thanks for lifting my spirits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...